Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodbye 2007

With the New Year rolling around, it gives me time to think about what I want to be different in the New Year. However, I also would like to remember the good things that happened in 2007.



The Best of 2007

  • I quit Albertsons. (A year and a half is long enough for me). There are a few things I miss sometimes: the people, the goodies from the bakery, and the hours. That is not enough to make me want to go back.


  • In replacement of my job at Albertsons, I got a job at a nursing home! I didn't know that this would necessarily turn out to be a good thing. I thought about quitting for months after I started, but finally I got the hang of it and learned to love my coworkers and the residents.


  • Because of my job at the nursing home, I took my CNA class and it was fully covered by my work. I did the hours, took the test, and passed!! Yay!!


  • My family and I got to go to Disneyland this summer and we had a ton of fun! (Besides getting food poisioning from Chili Cheese Dogs. Ugh..)


  • I attended Girl's State and learned a lot about our government and made a lot of friends.


  • My brother and I went to LA to go to the Clap Your Hands Say Yeah concert in September. We had the best time ever! We went to Universal Studios, the concert, and found the best store ever called Iguana. It's a vintage clothing store and it's HUGE (so much fun!).


  • I went to three concerts this year: Dashboard, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and Keith Urban. (Brad Paisley is coming up in 2008).


  • I had an awesome summer with Steve. We went to the Rodeo, Ogden for a weekend, The Manti Pageant, tons of amazing things. We had so much fun.


  • I got my braces off!!!!


  • I got a new car that I absolutely love!


  • I completed English 1010. It's finally over.

2 comments:

macbezz said...

We all make lists. Crazy. Mine are like yours kind of.

aubrie said...

Wow. You had a busy year! Are you sure you don't want to go back to Albertsons? I could definitely use some french bread and chocolate chip cookies...