Tuesday, May 27, 2008

45 things I usually don't tell people... you should feel lucky

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Playing truth or dare with some friends and daring a girl to rollerskate on the far edge of the driveway, resulting in a broken arm.

2. Playing with a yo-yo at recess

3. Getting baptized

4. I think this was the first year I was allowed to have sleepovers with my best friend Cozette

5. Going to Flordia with my family



5 Things on my to-do list today:

1. Register for school

2. Send out my thank-you cards for graduation

3. Pack for Vegas.

4. Get ready for the day (Maybe I should take that off the list seeing that it'll be time for bed in a couple of hours)

5. Get an oil change (That has been on my list for weeks now...)



5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Tomatoes with salt

2. Carrots with some Schmindemines dip (secret family recipe)

3. Ice Cream :D but heck, I'll eat that from breakfast, lunch, or dinner as well

4. String Cheese

5. Strawberries, Peaches, or Cherries

6. Celery and cheese (I had to add a #6)



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy Kneaders

2. Go shopping. OK, c'mon that could get kind of exhausting. Maybe I'd settle for online shopping and overnight delivery.

3. Build a house for each of my siblings and parents in the same city, accommodating to their individual needs. (I'm sure Mica would need a huge display room/storage room for all of her products. Aubrie a huge kitchen. Matt tons of storage space for his movies. Ali a wheelchair accessible house. Of course I would need a HUGE closet for all of my clothes I just bought.)

4. Buy a beach house in Hawaii or Mexico, doesn't matter where as long as it's warm

5. Donate money to educate others on the elderly and disabled individuals in their community.


5 of my bad habits:

1. Leaving my stuff everywhere. (Just ask my family) I'm not as bad since I've moved out, my apartment is actually very clean and organized. But when I lived at home I'd kick off my shoes and put all of my stuff on the couch and it would just accumulate until my parents couldn't handle it anymore.

2. Correcting other people's grammar errors in texts.

3. Procrastinating, especially in my school work. My grades would always be bad until the very last week of the term.

4. Coming in at the middle of conversations. I usually don't focus entirely on a conversation until something sparks my interest, then I make them start over so I can hear the whole story.

5. Not putting away my clean laundry. I usually just leave my clothes in a basket and use them as needed. This is another thing that I have done less, if at all, since I've moved out.


5 things I will never wear again:

1. Skort. A weird mix between a skirt and shorts, don't ask.

2. EFY shirt. Nope, not even to bed. I see people wearing these to school, nope, not me.

3. Shirt that says "Princess"

4. Jellies- those weird plastic shoes that come in any color. Sorry Aubrie and Mica, I know you loved those.

5. Braces. I hated every minute of them.


5 places I have lived:

1. Our house in PG by my grandma's up until I was about one.

2. The house we have lived in for the past 17 years in PG.

3. I guess you could count the Ward's house, across the street and down 2 houses. I pretty much lived their each summer.

4. The condo I live in now with Cozette and Laurie lived with me for about a week.

5. Alpine Valley Care Center. (OK, so i didn't actually live there. I felt like it sometimes though...)


5 jobs I've had:

1. Mowing our lawn. OK... so maybe I wasn't very reliable.

2. Doing respite care for my little sister

3. Working at Albertson's as a courtesy clerk and then a bakery girl (best job ever!)

4. Working as a CNA at a care center taking care of elderly people

5. Just today I got hired at the Utah State Developemental Center


5 things people probably don't know about me:

1. I have an extra bone in my thumb. No wonder I hated my anatomy class, it didn't apply to me!

2. I eat in my sleep.

3. I have a really hard time adjusting to things. I crave change, but when it comes I stress out about it

4. I've had grey hairs

5. My head isn't on straight. REALLY! My chiropractor told me! And that is why my parents pay him the big bucks...

No comments: