Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One day... When I get around to it...

I am a big "to do" person, the problem is I can't help but procrastinate the inevitable. I stress about getting them done, but usually don't do them until the last possible minute. It's a bad habit. It drives other people crazy, it drives me crazy. Here are the items on my "to do" list before I die (not to put a damper on things):

I want to...
  • Learn to play my guitar. Yes, I have a guitar- Yes, I did attempt to learn once upon a time...
  • Backpack around Europe for a few weeks, maybe a month. With who? I don't know yet, when the times comes I will. Maybe a friend, maybe a family member. While I'm there I want to spend a lot of time on my artwork and painting the scenery.
  • Write a book. (Is it sad that I already have a name for it?) Cheeto Spit and Blood Sisters. There is a story behind it, but I guess you'll have to read the book to find out what it is.
  • Run a 5K. I absolutely hate running, but I like to try things out of my comfort zone sometimes. (My Rec Basketball for example) So if anyone wants to run a 5K with me, let me know.
  • Win something at random. I have the worst luck in the world, I don't know if I have ever won anything myself. My aunt won a VCR in my name once, Aubrie won a Star Wars backpack for me once... but the excitement is actually winning something at random!
  • Travel to a third-world country on a humanitarian mission. This will most likely happen after I become a nurse so that I can know the skills to teach others in need.
  • Learn a foreign language. Spanish would probably be the most useful, but I think French would be fun too.
  • Win some type of eating contest. (i.e. Fudrucker's Challenge, Thanksgiving Point's Yellow Submarine Challenge, etc)
  • Have a 24 marathon and watch a full season consecutively. (Is that bad to have as one of your life goals?)
  • Kiss a black man. (I hope Mom isn't reading this... haha. Better yet, I hope Grandma isn't reading it!)
  • Be in NYC on New Year's. (I stole that one from Cozette, but it just sounded like so much fun!)
  • Have pizza parties with Cozette's kids and my kids one day, except her kids probably won't be able to eat pizza... but we'll have parties and help clean each others houses while our kids play. That'll be easy because we'll share backyards and a swimming pool.. haha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Ms. Krista, I must say that I highly enjoyed reading your blogs. I'm ever so sorry that it has taken me this long to come visit your cool blog page. One complaint however, you can't see your face in the picture at the top. What is the point of having a picture if you can't see your face? You have very nice arms but I enjoy your face as well.

Alright I lied, I have another complaint. I already expressed this complaint to you but I figure it might as well be in writing. There is a huge factor missing in your blogs. The Kedric factor. This factor incorporates awesomeness into your blog and completes it in a way nothing else can. Simply put, without The Kedric factor(Notice that "The" is capitalized. This is because it is not just any factor, it is The factor) your blog cannot be cool. Sorry, that is the truth.

Haha oh aren't you so glad you got me to visit your site? Now I can leave you all sorts of obnoxious comments. After all my complaining I'll end on a happy note. You are amazing and your (not you're) blog is fantastic. It's very nice to know that we still share the annoyance of you're and your being used improperly and I have always loved the amazing stories you have told me about the residents at the care center. You go girl! Well, thats all for now. Write another blog and you'll get another amazing response from good ol' Kedric.

aubrie said...

Yay! I'm so freaking glad you finally wrote in your blog again! It sounds like you have quite the list of things to do before you die...but about the 5K? Um...have fun. That is all.

P.S. along with the adjoining backyards and swimming pool, you forgot the clear stain-free Kool-Aid!

macbezz said...

A 5k is aiming low. You should go for the ultra marathon. It'll be way more fun.

And I think that there's plenty of Kedric already.